I'm back to blogging!

After a few weeks here my new blog post. I wasn't able to post here cause of my busy schedule at work and at home. Aside from that I'm also busy hunting for a new job. My employment contract will be ending this December and I need a new job to continue support my family. Oops! I don't want to elaborate more on that since I had a bad experience on the last job interview that I had last week. Anyway, I'm still hopeful to get a new and better job after my contract expiration. I really wish I could find one.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "I'm back to blogging!"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    October 26, 2009 at 7:30 PM

    goodluck! a better job coming your way. :)

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 anything under the sun
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates