My Birthday Girl

In a few days she'll be turning two.

This was taken last September

I know I should celebrate and be joyful since I can say that she has passed the critical first two years of existence in this world but I don't know why I feel afraid.

Probably it's because of her condition now. I don't know, but i noticed that she's becmoing sickly these past few days. Though it's just a simply cough and colds but I can't help but get worried on her condition. Especially now that she's also having problems in her bowel movements and she's vomitting.

I have brought her to the doctor and she was given antibiotics and other medicines but the doctor did not gave any particular reasons why she's suffering in that conditions. Maybe it's because she stil needs to see the laboraory results for my baby's stool and urine sample. But that will take long since it's holiday. I still need to wait for monday to come.

I'm just praying that before her birthday came she'll be feelig well.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

4 Response to "My Birthday Girl"

  1. Golden says:
    October 31, 2009 at 8:03 PM

    Aww, she looks so adorable. She looks so cute sleeping with mouth open pa ha. I hope she gets better soon.

  2. Golden says:
    November 3, 2009 at 9:23 PM

    Hi sis. How are you? :)

  3. nicquee says:
    November 5, 2009 at 2:23 AM

    Naku sis, di nag-iisa ang baby mo. Si Ayex ganyan din ngayon.

    I'm sure she'll be fine soon.

  4. Anonymous Says:
    November 6, 2009 at 9:45 PM

    i wish her well and happy birthday! :)

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 anything under the sun
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates