Christmas Ideas please.....

Today is the first day of December and a few days from now it will be Christmas Day! I'm not really looking forward for the Christmas day but after seeing the happiness in my daughters eyes when she saw the decors that I put in our house I then started to realize that I should now start making a plan on how to make this days a special one for my baby.

I know most parents does plans for this day but i wasn't really convince that i will be one of them since I grew up not to celebrate Christmas too much. Just going to church and eating some of my favorite food is the usual things we do before. We rarely have noche buena at home because most of the time we're not complete and I am so sure that this year we will not be complete also...But I don't care about that! What will matter now is the happiness of my baby. I will make sure that she'll enjoy this Christmas day although this is not her first since she's already two.

So if you have some ideas on how to make it memorable for my baby please do share it with me and I'd really appreciate it a lot! Thanks!
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

5 Response to "Christmas Ideas please....."

  1. nicquee says:
    December 1, 2009 at 12:46 AM

    Does your baby likes to sing? You could probably have a videoke-ton after eating noche buena and gifts opening. :)

    I don't have plans either but because of your post, I need to think as well as my little girl seems super excited about Christmas. :)

  2. rjs mama says:
    December 1, 2009 at 8:09 PM

    christmas games. coloring activities that you can frame later on...boring?

  3. ayessa says:
    December 2, 2009 at 4:19 AM

    yeah she loves to sing kahit di pa malinaw ang pagsasalita niya. I'm sure all of us will laugh all night long when she starts to sing dahil ngayon pa lang nakikita kong ayaw niyang bitiwan ang mic. hehehe thanks for the idea nicquee

    rjs mama, your idea was not boring it's actually good too. we can do it also while waiting for the food to be serve besides I often use coloring activities to make her a behave. hehehe

    Thanks for the ideas again!!

  4. Golden says:
    December 2, 2009 at 10:28 PM

    I want our Christmas celebration happy too because of my daughter. Unlike before when I was single, I really didn't care if we celebrate Christmas or not (oops!). For now, we started with the Christmas tree decorations. It was Jamjam who placed the star on top of the Christmas tree. We are planning to hold Christmas games too. And of course, festive meals should not be absent from our table. :)

  5. Anonymous Says:
    December 11, 2009 at 9:50 PM

    hi dear,
    opening gifts should be a lot of fun. singing and coloring is great too. how about some dancing? little girls love to dance too. try to get her involved. have her help you hang up the decos or even just a xmas sock in her room for "santa's gifts".

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 anything under the sun
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates