Ten things about myself

I never thought that I will share almost everything here on my blog. And I didn't also imagine that there were people who will respond to some of my post which I really appreciate a lot. In this place I am able to find some peace and I felt that I'm being accepted by everyone. So I now decided to tell ten things about myself which may or may not be good.

1. I came from a broken family. I am not proud of that but I am very vocal in saying that fact about myself since I don't see anything wrong with that.

2. I grew up in a poor family wherein we don't own our house and we live in a place which is almost considered a depressed area here in Mandaluyong. We just got lucky that the government gave us the rights for the land after paying a certain amount.

3. Although we are poor, I don't know how to do the laundry. But now I'm trying to learn with the help of the washing machine of course! Actually, I can do all the chores except than doing the laundry.

4. I took up and finished the course that my father wants me to take hoping that way I can make him proud of me and hoping that way he will not leave me. But I was wrong he left me to my mother. It's not because I don't want to be with my mom I'm just really close to my dad. And I missed him terribly.

5. Aside from being a daddy's girl I'm also a Lolo's girl. Remember the McDonald commercial about Karen and her Lolo? Our relationship is deeper than that. I know I owe my life to my Lolo since he is the one who supported me all through out. He's the one who tried to gave all the things that I wanted. I just feel so sorry that he's gone now that I can able to pay him back.

6. I never been hospitalize in my whole life other than the day I gave birth to my baby and I really don't want to stay long inside the hospital. That's the main reason why after I gave birth, I think after less than 24 hours I asked the permission of my doctor to send me out of the hospital. Luckily she gave my request.

7. I'm the most stupid person you can ever met when we talk about love. It does not only loving the opposite sex but it can be about loving a friend, family and pet. My friends call me "tanga at boba pagdating sa pag-ibig." Even I know that I was being exploited I will not care as long as I saw my loved one happy, it's fine with me.

8. I can be you best friend but I can also be your worst enemy. I'm the type of person who can forgive but once I say "stop it's the end" I will no longer forgive you until you die.

9. I say what I want, what I feel and what I think. It might offend someone but once I did I know how to apologize and if I'm wrong I know how to accept mistakes.

10. I can't spend money buying expensive things. As they say "kuripot ako." If ever I want something and it's expensive I'll just try to look for things that will not cost me much in that way I can able to buy something for my family too.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Ten things about myself"

  1. rac says:
    September 25, 2009 at 1:27 AM

    wow thanks for sharing such info about you. natutuwa ako sa mga taong walang inhibitions sa katawan. for sure marami kang naiinspire through such things you share in your blog. :)

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 anything under the sun
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates